Not all internet service providers are the same…..
A reliable, fast broadband service is now essential to the success of most if not all businesses
Business broadband IS not the same as your one at home. Business broadband has higher priority traffic and has less (or no) contention radio. The networks used are less busy with non-business related traffic (such as internet gaming & TV program downloads etc). As well as business-specific customer support, providers are quicker to respond and offer a quick solution if there is a problem. Some business products have a service level agreement for your peace of mind.
Using a business class router to connect your network to the broadband connection ensures that you have the utmost security.
We have partnered with RTF networks, part of the Focus Group to provide quality, fast and reliable internet connections for our customers.
Plenty of choices..
RTF has a large range of Voice and Data products available and being solely in the UK the support and consultancy services are second to none.
We work closely with the RTF Engineers when installing the Horizon VOIP telephone system. This ensured that everything goes smoothly.
Business Broadband (ADSL 2+)
- Up to 24Mb Download
- Up to 1.5Mb Upload
- Unlimited Data
Fibre Broadband (FTTC)
- Up to 80Mb Download
- Up to 20Mb Upload
- Unlimited Data
- Next Generation Broadband
- Automatic Failover
- QOS Enabled for Voice
- Remote Device Management
Increasingly businesses look to their data connectivity to carry not only their internet traffic and their emails but also their voice calls.
- Converged Broadband the ideal platform for migrating to IP Telephony and opening the benefits that IP Telephony brings.
- Access to increased bandwidth and performance will help your business move into the cloud.
- Purchasing an end-to-end service, from a single, trusted supplier means problems are easily fixed.
Fibre Optic Ethernet
- Dedicated, high capacity and uncontended
- Highly reliable
- Scalable – quick to increase speeds as required by up to 1,000Mbps
- Support SLA – guarantees fix within 6 hours
- QoS enabled to support VOIP services
- Cost-effective access
- Symmetrical speeds up to 35Mbps
- Quicker installation than fibre optic
- Multiple copper pairs give inherent resilience ensuring business continuity
- Support SLA – guarantees fix within 8 hours
- 24/7/365 pro-active monitoring
- Real time and historical bandwidth reporting
- Remote diagnostics and fix for faster fault resolution
- Best of breed fully managed hardware
- Auto-failover to ensure business continuity available on request